1) Even though for man men undressing is more important than getting dressed, they still don’t quite know how it’s done properly
Here is the correct order of male disrobement:
2. Shoes and socks
4. Pants with belt
5. Only underwear is left
2) Sandals in the summer? But which ones?
There are great options for men’s sandals, such as the calf leather models from NAVYBOOT. However, these must be worn without socks. Or you can be brave like our ‘Man of Style,’ and wear your leather shoes without socks, Italian style.
3) Pedicure for men in the summer?
Not just in the summer! The worldly man has already begun to visit his trusted nail salon between meetings, or lets the pedicure service come to his home. Almost all beauty salons now offer men’s pedicures.
4) How does one wear loafers in the summer without socks and foot sweat?
Real men don’t wear no-show socks. If he doesn’t want to stick his delicate feet into leather shoes than he should honestly opt for thin and light colored socks, from Falke for example.
5) What does a belt say about a man?
A lot! Even early man wore a belt long before the toga or tunic, before he finally invented a pair of pants. A men’s belt should never have a logo, even the H for Hermes or G for Gucci are forbidden. The belt should be made of leather and rivets and embroideries are pubescent errors that are frowned upon. In the summer it can also be a fabric belt with a simple buckle (please no logo here either).
6) The best swim trunks for the beach and pool?
Vilebrequin is the classic from St. Tropez and can be worn from age four to ninety without a worry.
7) Canyou wear white suits?
Not anymore, unless you’re attending a White Party. Alas the Don-Johnson-Miami-Vice look is over. Elegant summer suits are composed of Super 100s wool and are light gray or blue.
8) Which sunglasses work well with a suit?
All sunglasses, like these horn frames from VIU or everything from Persol, are classic and always correct.