1. With the NAVYBOOT CREW MEMBER loyalty card (hereinafter referred to as “the loyalty card”), customers can participate in the NAVYBOOT AG loyalty programme (hereinafter referred to as “the loyalty programme”) and benefit from a range of different promotions.
2. All rights pertaining to the loyalty card and the loyalty programme apply exclusively in relation to NAVYBOOT AG, Zurich.
3. Participants in the loyalty programme must be at least 16 years old. The loyalty card is personal and non-transferable.
4. The loyalty card is free of charge. There is no obligation to purchase associated with any of the advantages linked to the loyalty card.
5. Participation in the loyalty programme for existing customers is subject to their first purchase in a NAVYBOOT store using the loyalty card. The participant agrees to these General Terms and Conditions when the loyalty card is used for the first time.
6. Participants can collect loyalty points on all purchases in a NAVYBOOT store by showing the physical or electronic loyalty card. Following purchase, loyalty points will be credited to the personal loyalty points account of the participant. One loyalty point will be earned per CHF 1 spent. If the purchase is effected in a different currency, the corresponding amount at the daily CHF exchange rate will be used to calculate the number of loyalty points earned.
7. NAVYBOOT AG will calculate the loyalty points total every six months. If the total is over 350 loyalty points, the participant will receive a shopping voucher for CHF 20 in exchange for the loyalty points. Participants domiciled in the Eurozone will receive a shopping voucher for EUR 20 instead. Loyalty points converted into a shopping voucher will be subtracted from the balance of the loyalty points account, while any loyalty points exceeding the value required for conversion to a shopping voucher will remain on the loyalty points account. The shopping vouchers can be used against purchase in any NAVYBOOT store until the expiry date printed on them. The value of the article to be purchased must be higher than or equal to the value of the shopping voucher. No change will be given for purchases and the shopping voucher cannot be exchanged for a cash payment. Lost or stolen shopping vouchers cannot be replaced.
8. Participants can also take advantage of further special offers that NAVYBOOT AG will make available from time to time.
9. Any and all loyalty points collected will become invalid and forfeit if the loyalty card is not used for a period of 24 months.
10. Lost loyalty cards can be replaced upon request without any loss of points.
11. By participating in the loyalty programme, the participant allows NAVYBOOT AG, its affiliated companies and third parties involved in the operation of the loyalty programme to save and use personal data provided and data collected in relation to the use of the loyalty card for the purposes of market research and personalised advertising, both electronically and by post. This data will be treated strictly confidentially and will not be disclosed to third parties not involved in the operation of the loyalty programme.
12. The participant can terminate his or her participation in the loyalty programme at any time. For this purpose, it is sufficient to convey this desire to NAVYBOOT AG in writing. In this case, all information pertaining to the participant will be deleted. Any loyalty points acquired will be lost upon termination of the loyalty points account, and there is no entitlement to claim for compensation.
13. NAVYBOOT AG reserves the right to exclude participants from the loyalty programme (e.g. on the basis of evidence of misuse or fraud of any kind).
14. NAVYBOOT AG reserves the right to modify the terms of the loyalty programme and the General Terms and Conditions or to terminate the loyalty programme at any time and without prior notice.
15. The currently valid General Terms and Conditions are available at all times at navyboot.com and are deemed to have been accepted by the participant as from the date of their publication.
16. The business relationship between the participant and NAVYBOOT AG is governed by Swiss law. The place of contractual fulfilment and exclusive place of jurisdiction is Zurich.