1) You probably found out about the inherent chic-ness of two toned shoes last season
But that trend is just beginning to take off: the silver and white Brogues for women by NAVYBOOT are damn cool, especially with a thick platform. They go with everything, lengthen the legs, and the best part, you can walk in them for at least a few miles. Victoria Beckham is already wearing them .
2) What a lady should never have in her wardrobe:
Cheap shoes with plastic soles that are prone to cause slippery falls. And please nothing so transparent that the pattern of your underwear is on display.
3) What a lady should definitely have in her wardrobe
A pair of perfectly fitting jeans, a high quality trench coat, and a super chic pair of sunglasses like these from VIU that give every outfit an instant update.
4) What kind of shoes does a lady wear to the beach?
Espadrilles or leather flip-flops. If they get wet, let them. A lady never wears plastic.
5) Is sun tanning still allowed?
Yes, but only with the right sun protection and a hat. Super Soin Solaire Crume Lactee Corps SPF 30 by Sisley protects skin’s youth.
6) Pool party etiquette
1. Never jump into the pool fully clothed.
2. But don’t jump in naked either.
3. Bring a light kaftan or a beach dress because you won’t want to stand around the bar in your bikini all day
4. Pay heed to the infamous watermelon punch. In hot temperatures a few can become too many quite quickly.
Packing for the summer holidays can be a bit overwhelming even for the professionals.
Make sure to pack: 1. Two sunglasses cause you’re going to lose a pair anyway 2. Two bikinis (for the same reason) 3. A cotton dress that’s very impartial 4. Something to cover your head that’s not a cause of shame 5. Flat sandals for walking cause who wants to wear high heels in Ibiza’s old town? 6. A cozy hoody that you can wear by the pool at night 7. Two washable pareos that are not made of silk 8. A mini shoulder bag for your keys and money while you dine at the beach restaurant.